3 Things: Favourite Lush Products

Hello,

Today I thought I would start a new series, 3 Things. I am going to be writing about 3 things in different catergories.

Now if you know me you know that I LOVE Lush. I can't walk past without going in. If you don't know what Lush is then you must having been hiding under a rock, it is the best shop in the world. They have products that are amazing for you skin and have got really good backgrounds.

There are lots of different baths bombs in Lush that do lots of different things. This is the first one I ever got and I think it was the name "Dragon's Egg" that attracted me to it. It had loads of different coloured things in it and I was so excited. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to try it but it definitely brightens your day! This is one of my favourite bath bombs and you should definitely try it.




My next favourite is a shower gel. This scent is "Happy Hippy" and I fall in love with it every time I smell it. Lush have really good shower gels that makes you feel really clean and smell amazing for the rest of the day. If you want to try these out you can buy a smaller bottle to find out what you think about it.


I have been looking for a body moisturiser and when I found this I wasn't to sure. I really liked what it did to my skin, it made it really soft, but I wasn't sure about the smell. It has definitely grown on me and now I quite like it! it is in a really useful pot and it is a really good size.



I hope you have enjoyed this post and please leave a comment about what my next 3 Things post should be one. What is your favourite Lush product?

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment