All about me!

Hello! Today I thought I would tell you a bit more about me. I have also been doing a lot of post with photos so I decided to do a tag for a change. This is the 15 random question tag.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Maisie Annie and a few others none of them are really the same as everyone calls me something different!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
This is going to make me sound mental but everything has to be equal. If a tap my feet twice on the right foot then I have to do the same with the left foot. I don't know why but I just do, I am better than I was when I was a child!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Plasters. I don't know why but I just HATE them. When I was in hospital recently they put one on me and I nearly fainted!

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
The Spice Girls, especially wannabe. Its quite random but I just love that song! I don't even know how I started listening to it! I'm actually listening to it right now!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Noisy eaters. I can't stand it and when people eat with their mouths open!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I'm not really sure. Sometimes I squeeze my fingernail. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Either but I normally turn over in my sleep

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
It was a rabbit called rabbit! I was such a creative child!

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I have recently fallen in love with the caramel cream. If you haven't tried it then next time you go order it and see what you think.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practise?
Covering up spots. If someone gets embarrassed about their spots I tell them that no one cares but if I get them I will use everything I've got to cover them up.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Ummm... I'm a bit confused about how to explain this but I have my face away from the water.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I'm quite flexible but it's not that special, so no not really.

13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Ice cream. I could have it everyday of the week if I could. My favourite has got to be Ben and Jerry's.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Well, if anybody asks anyone to do anything I say "I would but I've just had an operation!". It changes.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
I wear a really long top and boys pyjama bottoms. They are new don't worry! I don't know why but they are really comfy and they look just the same!

Thank you for reading and I hope this has told you a bit more about me!

Maisie xx



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! The design looks amazing!!
    ~Katie
    http://justpoached.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely adorable, I love the design (as Katie also stated above, good taste Katie). I hope the new year is treating you well!
    Haley
    thelifeofhales.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete