What Maisie Loved in May | Non-beauty

Hello! So as I said here is my non-beauty favourites. I will be telling you about my favourite books, films, music, TV programmes and anything else i have been loving this month!

So my first favourite is Divergent!!! So about a month ago all my friends started raving about this book and I thought I would give them a try. They are amazing and I finish it within a week! I then went to see it in the cinema with my friend but that was an interesting experience! I would definitely recommend these books to people who like books like the hunger games.


My music favourite of the month is a really old song. I used to love this song and at the beginning of the month I refound my love for it and have been listening to it none stop! It is "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles.


Malifecent is my film favourite this month. I went to see this with my family and we all came out amazed. It was so much better than we thought it was going to be. There was always something going on and there was humor aswell as action. (Angelina Jolie was also AMAZING by the way!)




I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading and see you next time!

Maisie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment