Book Loving!

Hello, now don't be put off by the title of this post. I will try to make it as fun as possible, but today I will be telling you about my favourite books, what I a reading now and what I want to read in the future!I will try not to make this boring, I promise!


First off you have my favourite series of books. Harry Potter. I LOVE IT. I remember my dad started reading these to me and I just got hooked. Sadly I can't find them but I do a massive book all about them. I also have all the divergent books.


I have got loads of books that I used to read such as Alice In Wonderland, the Molly Moon series and David Walliams books. I really like his books as they are just hilarious and all link together nicely.

I have got a nice pile of John Green books that I want to read because I LOVED The Fault In Our Stars and I want to read more of his books as they are meant to be AMAZING! I also want to read Zoella's book when it comes out as who doesn't love her!?

I now realise that I have used capital letters ALOT (see what I did there?). I am going to London tomorrow so look out for that post! Do you want to read Zoella's book? Do you have any book recommendations? If so please leave a comment telling me!
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment