Chubby Stick Review

Hello, I got his chubby stick a few weeks ago and I haven't stopped wearing it. I got it as a present after my operation and I thought I would share it with you!


The packaging for this is really cute and I think that it is perfect size for your makeup bag. The box that it came in itself was so pretty and covered in flowers so I think if that is a plus. The colour of the packaging is the same colour as the product. You twist the end to get more product and the lid is quite secure so it won't accidentally come off.



This is a really pretty spring/summer colour. I think that pink is a staple colour to have and I love the way this goes no to the lips. It can either be a subtle pink but if you want it to stand out more then just apply more! I have been wearing this almost everyday and I think it will be a long time before I stop.


I hope you have liked this post and if you would like anymore reviews of anything then please ask. Do you have a chubby stick? Do you like pink lip sticks?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment