Helpful Homework Tips

Hello, I don't know about you but I normally have lots of homework to do so I thought I would give you some ideas about how to make it more fun or at least try too!


First of all I lay all my things out so I know how many things I have to do. If I put everything out in front of me then it makes it look more achievable!


I then get a glass of water and a snack because then it means that I don't have to get up and get distracted. You can either go for a healthy one like I have e.g strawberries, cherries, nuts or a cereal bar or chocolate. You choice!



I don't always listen to music, it depends what mood I'm in. It helps some people but for others it is really distracting. I normally put on the radio.


I then get myself comfortable. In the winter I like to wrap myself up so I am nice and snug and warm. In summer I normally just do it at the table but with a few ice cubes in my drink.


To make it more interesting I use highlighters. It lightens up your work and I always find that it is easier to remember it.


Finally I like to take 5 minuet breaks so my brain an cool down. I like to check social media and take a few selfies. Got to keep up to date with whats happening in the world!


I hope this has given you a few helpful tips to make your homework more interesting.

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment