My Storage #1

Hello, today is the first post in a series of 3 where I show you my storage and what I keep in them!


This post is about how I store my makeup. I haven't really got that much makeup but I find that these cute little pots from Ikea are just the right size and look adorable. My room is quite small so I can't really have everything scattered about or have a massive great big thing in the way so I find these are just what I need and don't take up too much room.


This is the white pot which is slightly smaller. I like to keep my mascara, chubby sticks and makeup brush in here. There is still lots of room in here and I find it is just the perfect size.



This pink one is quite a bit bigger than the other one. I have got my deodorant in here (which might I say smells amazing!) as well as my concealer, bronzer and my scrunchie. There is also a lot of room left in here so I can put lots more things in!



I really like these pots. They have got a really pretty pattern at the top which I think makes they look even prettier. They are a really good size and are a great way to store your stuff.



I hope you have liked this post. How do you store your makeup?

Maisie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Aah I have the white pot too, and I love it! I use it to hold biros and sharpies etc… Also just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. All the information can be found by following the link below:
    http://camisandcushions.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    I hope you enjoy completing it :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the white pot from IKEA, they are so cute!
    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete