60g plain flour
2tsp caster sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C
2. To start I got all of the ingredients out as you have to be really quick when making these.
3. Put the butter and water in a pan and when the butter has melted and it has boiled take it straight off the heat.
4. You have to be really quick so add the flour immediatly and stir vigirusly. This should then start to go into a ball.
7.You can use a piping bag but I just spooned it on to a greased baking tray.
8. Cook in the oven for 15-20 mins until golden and crisp.
9. Create a small hole in the bottom to let the steam out.
2. Put 100g chocolate in a bowl with some water over a pan of boiling water until it is melted.
3. Cut the profiteroles in half and fill with cream.
4. Dip the tops of them in the chocolate.
I hope you have liked this post. Do you like profiteroles? Have you ever made profiteroles?
Follow me on Bloglovin