Tips Tuesday

Hello, I thought that as it was the summer holidays and I normally have my nails painted I would start a new series. I thought it would be a nice idea to show you my nails and give your review of the nail varnish.


This has to be one of the best purchases I have ever got. There was a special deal on these little nail varnishes and my mum had two so I got to choose a 3rd one. I already had a yellow nail varnish but this one intrigued me as it was shimmery. It may seem really horrid but on the nails it looks really nice.


You only need two coats of this with a top coat and it lasts for a really long time. You can by these in boots and they are not very expensive, only £3.95. I have a few others of these but will definitely be getting more of them.


Do you like the colour yellow? Have you got a nail varnish from this brand?

Maisie

No comments:

Post a Comment