What Maise Loved In June

Hello,

Today I bring you another monthly favourites and this one is both beauty and non-beauty!


First is the S&G hand sanitiser. This the perfect size and fits in my bag without taking up much room. I love the smell and it doesn't leave your hands sticky. I always feel that my hands are clean after using this.



Another product from Lush, suprise suprise! I did a more indetail review of this here. This is one of their shower gels and I really love. It smells AMAZING and makes you feel really clean.


I have been wearing this chubby stick in "mega melon" almost every time I go out because I think it make it look like you have put in a lot more effort than you have. I think this would be great for school too as it is not to obvious.


I mentioned this in my hair routine and I have been using V05's "give me texture" alot this month. I had it in the cupboard and I thought I would give it a go and I'm glad I did. It gives me really nice wavy hair and somehow seems to stop it going frizzy!



Caramel Nibbles. Who doesn't love them? I have been eating these alot this month and I have to stop myself eating them or I will have eaten a whole bag!


This last favourite is the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. I have been addicted to this and haven't stopped playing it. You HAVE to get this game!

I hope you have enjoyed this post. What have you been loving this month?

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment