Wierd Thought Wednesday

Hello, this is a really weird thought. What language do animals speak in their brain?? This is kind of like last weeks post as it has something to do with animals!

Now I have thought about this a lot (don't think I am weird!) but I've always wondered whether animals would think things in their brain and if so what language are they speaking? I highly doubt they will be speaking English but what are they speak?

Do dogs think in barks? Do cats speak in meows? Do cows think in moos? Whatever they speak in they all have a very different way of thinking as I am sure a dogs brain can hold more than a cows, no offence to cows!

I hope this has given you something to think about! What was your weirdest thought of the week?
Follow me on bloglovin

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment