Windsor Haul

Hello, here is what I bought in Windsor on Wednesday as promised in yesterdays post!


There are really good shops in Windsor I could have bought loads of things but I held myself back. If you want to know what I did in Windsor then click here!


First off we went into Lush and you all know how much I love lush. I decided to get things that I have never used before.
I got the Honey Bee bath ballistic. Have wanted this one for ages and always oogled at in the shop whenever I went in. I finally bought it and haven't stooped smelling it!!


This is MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment. I saw this is the shop and when I smelt it, It brought back memories of snow fairy. I think this a bath melt so I just pop it in the bath and it will make my skin go all lovely and soft and smell amazing!
(I really want to try one of Lush's toner as I have heard so many good reviews on them. Have you got any recommendations?)


I then went into The Body Shop. There was a offer on the small products and I am slightly annoyed that I didn't take the chance to buy 3 things for the price of 2. :( I got the mango body butter and it smells amazing. I have used for the past few days and I can honestly say that my skin fells SO soft. I think this will be a great thing to take on holiday!


I went into Topshop and I had been eyeing these up for a while and who wouldn't. Me and my brother used to be obsessed with Where's Wally and I must admit we did have to find Wally before I had put these on. I really like these as they are really soft and they have short bottoms. I have only got one pair of short pyjamas and now I have a feeling I will be wearing these all the time.


I found this adorable dress in Zara and instantly fell in love. It is perfect for summer days and would look great when it starts to get colder with some tights!

I hope you have liked this post. Do you ever end up with hundreds of bags? What is the most amount of bags you have come back with?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment