Birthday Wishlist


Hello, in a few weeks it will be my birthday so I thought I would show a few things that I have asked for.
Firstly I asked for a yellow Polaroid camera. So many of my friends have got them but I think it is such a cool way to keep a memory. I particularly like the yellow one and they are just so cute!

I would really like a wreck it journal. I think they are so cool but I am not very creative so maybe it will bring out another side to me! I have seen so many completed ones and they look amazing.
The third thing on my list is a dutch rabbit as I had one before and he was the loveliest thing in the world but sadly I don't think I am going to get one as my mum and brother are allergic and my dad just doesn't like them :(

I am also asking for some starter makeup brushes and some makeup as I am just starting to get into makeup and I think it would be really fun to experiment.

I would really like a wreck it journal. I think they are so cool but I am not very creative so maybe it will bring out another side to me! I have seen so many completed ones and they look amazing.

This is very random but I would really like a massive box of ABC letters. These are sweets in the shape of letters and if you ask any of my friends they will know that they are my favourite. I will always buy them when I go into a sweet shop.

These are just a few ideas of what I would like. Thank you for reading. Is your birthday coming up? What do you want for your birthday?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

*None of these pictures are mine except the top one.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love 2 of 3 of them! Hahaha
    My birthday is still far away (3 months to-go) and I'm planning on getting the fujifilm camera either in pink or white color. That'd be like a present from me to me. and I would love to get a bunny some day too! :)

    Have a lovely day and weekend!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the white camera as not many people have it but the pink one is also really cute.

      Delete