Clinique Moisturiser Review

Hello, I will be doing a full review of the Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion. I got a small one of these at Christmas and I finished that off a few days ago so I thought I would tell you what I thought.

When I first got this I didn't really know why I would need a moisturiser so I didn't really use it until a few months ago. I thought I would give it ago and I now use it every morning and night. If there are days that I don't use use this my skin feels slightly dry.

 At the beginning I didn't feel very nice, it was a bit sticky but after using it for a while I began to really like it. It sinks into the skin really quickly and makes me feel really fresh.


I really like this moisturiser and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a higher end product.
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment