Handbag Essentials

Hello, I have been using my handbag so much more during the holidays so I thought I would share with you some of the things that I always have with me.


Firstly you HAVE to have hand sanitiser. It is so important that you keep those bugs at bay and keep the illness away (made that up on the spot, pretty impressed!) I like this one from S&G because it makes me clean and smell amazing.

Lip balm is something I always carry with me as it is always important to moisturise your lips! I have this EOS as it doesn't take up too much room and it isn't too heavy.

As it's summer I ALWAYS have sunglasses on me. Even if when you go out it isn't sunny that doesn't mean that it won't come out later! Have them there just in case.

It is very important to stay hydrated during summer so I carry a bottle of water with me. This is quite a big bottle but I think that a red top Evian bottle is the perfect size and not to heavy to carry round. Also it is easy to fill up and won't leak very easily.

I take a tinted lip balm or lipstick with me because I like to make myself look a bit perkier. I have a chubby stick in the shade super strawberry but often take a baby lips.

Hairbands are one of the most important thing to have. If your hair is getting in the way or you are hot then you want to get your hair up but you forgot to get one, don't worry there is on in your bag! Trust me it will be a lifesaver.

I hope you have liked this post and it helped you. What is always in your handbag?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment