School Emergency Essentials Bag.

Hello, if you read my school haul post then you will know that I said that I would do a school emergency essentials post. I am going to be showing you a few things that I always have with me.

Firstly I like to have a waterproof bag and if anything happens then everything inside will be safe. I am not sure where I got this one but I think it is the perfect size and is also quite cute.

I have a few lip balms. I have got an EOS for when my lips are chapped, this is tangerine and is one of my favourites. I have also got a baby lips in Cherry Me for when I want to add a bit of colour to my lips.

I have also got a  hand sanitiser for killing all those germs going around school. This is the Soap and Glory one which smells amazing but also makes my hands feel clean.

My hands get really dry and using hand sanitiser doesn't help so I like to have a hand cream with me. I got this cute little pot at some home show I went to.

After lunch I use a mouth spray or chew on a piece of gum as I never want to have bad breath. I got this one from M&S and I think it actually works really well.

During the day I can find my hair really annoying so I make sure I have a few hair bands. Also if I find I don't have one on my wrists during P.E then I always have one to hand.

Lastly I like to have some money in my bag that I keep for emergency's in case I forget my lunch or if anything happens. I prefer to have it in change just because!

I hope you have liked this post and if there is anything else you want me to post then please leave a comment. Do you take any of these to school? What else do you take to school?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

2 comments:

  1. Great picks, def essentials. I always make sure to have oil blotting sheets and bobby pins, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitley ae bobby pins in there!

      Delete