School Haul

Hello, as school is creeping closer and I am buying more things for school I thought I would show you what I have got.

This is kindof a haul/essentials post and I hope it helps some of you.

Obviously you will need a bag. I have had the same bag for the past two years as the one I bought at the begginging of the year broke. I got this one from Topshop in the sale for £40 reduced from £80 so I thought that was pretty good for real leather. I have used this a few ties while baby sitting and it is the perfect size and very comfortable to carry.

At my school you have to have a folder or you get an 2 hour after school detention. Nobody at the school thinks this is right (pupils) but we do carry one anyway. I actually find them quite useful as it is a great way to store my books and if there is a leak in my bag then it protects them from being ruined.


Another obvious thing that you need is a pencil case. I got this one is WHSmiths but there is an almost identical one in Paperchse. I hose this one as it is bigger and will fit more stuff in it. In my pencil case I have got  pencils, pens, tippex, rubbers, glue, scissors, highlighters. You can buy all of these things on the high street. I still need to buy some coloured pencils.

These were kind of a spur of the moment buy but i thought that as I am going to be starting my GCSE's I should treat myself to some nice Sharpies to try and make it a bit more exciting! These were on a special offer with £10 off in WHSmiths but you can buy them pretty much anywhere.

Lastly there is this little pink bag. I don't know where I got this but I thought that it would be perfect for a little essentials bag which I will be doing a post on soon. It is a cute pink with a zip and it isn't too big or small.

I hope you have liked this post. I have got a few more post planned for this school series. Where is your school bag from? What are your school essentials?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment