Skin Care Routine


Hello, today I am going to be showing you my skin care routine and the products I use!

Firstly I use my Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser. My mum had this originally and after using it I got my own one for Christmas. I really like this and use it morning and evening. It is not hard at all and if it gets in your eyes then it doesn't sting at all. I would definitely recommend this.

I then use the Clinique Clarifying Lotion. I really don't like this but I decided that I would give a bit longer so that I can make a definite decision. It is so strong and really hurts my eyes. I quite like what it does to my skin but I don't think I will be using it for much longer. I really want to try one of Lush's tonics, if you have any recommendations then please leave a comment.

Lastly I use this Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I LOVE this. I have mention this in one of my monthly favourites. This soaks in really nicely and makes my skin feel really nice and smooth. It also doesn't stay on my fingers which is always annoying! Definitely one of my favourites and I would definitely recommend this. To see a full review click here.

This isn't my face but it is still use it on my skin. My legs can get quite dry after shaving them so I use The Body Shop mango body butter. I am really enjoying using this as it firstly smells really nice and secondly leaves my skin feeling really smooth.

I hope you have liked this. What do you use the on your skin? Do you use any of these products? What products can you recommend?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

1 comment:

  1. Nice work!

    My Choco-orange Cake:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post_24.html

    ReplyDelete