My Autumn Wishlist

Hello, after my post yesterday I realised that I wanted so many things so I thought that I would write a post showing you what I want.


1) New Look Jumper
I saw this jumper while I was reading some blog posts and I immediatly fell in love. It is a really nice pink and I think I would wear it nearly everyday. It is a really good price, £19.00

2) Topshop Scrunchie
I thought this was such a good autumn colour and is also really pretty. It is only £4.50 and I think it would look really nice in my hair.

3)  Twilight Bath Bomb
I have used this bath bomb once before and it is really relaxing. I think it would be great for the colder autumn nights.

4) Colour Drama 
I bought one of these for my friend and I then saw it in the colour "Berry Much". I think this is such a beautiful rich autumn colour and I can see it becoming one of my staples.

5) Yankee Tart Burner
My friend has one of these and I thought it was such a good idea. What it is is Yankee candle tart burner. I think I would use this a lot and can imagine myself on a cold night snuggled up with this burning and the telly on!

I hope you liked this post and if there is anything here that you have please leave a comment telling me what you think of it!
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment