My Playlist #2


Hello, last time I wrote a post like this it was summer. It is now definitely not summer so I thought I would show you a few of the song I am listening to now. As it is getting into autumn I am listening to a totally different range of songs.

1) Tom Odell
I would be more specific but I have been listening to all of his songs. I am loving Can't Pretend, Another Love and Long Way down. I love his voice and the way he sings.

2) All About That Bass
This song has been stuck in my head for ages. I have been singing all day and so have my friends!

3) Shake it off
This is Taylor's latest song and I love it. I have been listening to in constantly on repeat. I also love the music video and would definitely recommend that you go and watch it!

4) Autumn leaves
I think this you have to listen to this song in autumn. I haven't been listening to it for very long but I am still obsessed with it and can see myself knowing all the lyrics. 

5) Super heroes
This is a song by the script and ever since I heard it I was obsessed. The tune is so catchy and I love the lyrics. 

I hope you have liked this and that it has shown you some new songs. What is your favourite autumn song? Please leave a comment telling me. 
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

1 comment:

  1. I love listening to all about that bass and shake it off :D


    you have a lovely blog here

    come say hi http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    jade

    ReplyDelete