My Reading List

Hello, there are so many good books out there at the moment so I thought I would show a few that are on my list!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/05/06/dc/0506dc36e8b3d1bb7c79942ef11aca23.jpg


If I Stay
I have wanted to see this film for ages but I only found out about the book a few days ago when my friend said she was reading it. I am really excited to read it.

Safe Haven
This is also a film and both the book and the film have been recommend to me. If you've read it tell me in the comments what you think about it.

Where Rainbows End
This is also known as Love, Rosie, another film, are you seeing a pattern. My friend is reading this and she says it is one of the best books she has ever read. I am really looking forward to reading it.

The Spectacular Now
This is next on my reading list as I have borrowed it from my friend. If one of your friend has a book you would like to read i would recommend asking them as it could save you some money!

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
I have wanted to read this book for ages as I have always loved the idea. It is definitely top of my reading list and I think I am going to have to just bite the bullet and go and buy it!

John Green
After reading The Fault In Our Stars and Looking For Alaska (which I am thinking of doing a review on!) I want to read all of John Greens books. I have got An Abundance of Katherine's and Paper Towns but I think I want to read Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow as that would be a great book for the seasons to come.

I hope you liked this post. Have you read any of these? Could you recommend any different books?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

*That is not my photo and I take no credit for it.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've read both The Perks of Being A Wallflower and Where Rainbows End and they are both absolutely brilliant. Romance kind of books like them are not really my cup of tea usually but they are two of my favourite books!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the perks of being a wallflower but haven't had time to read it yet, really need to!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your header and navigation bar are soo cute absolutely love them xx

    Freya Blendell

    ReplyDelete