Halloween Cookies!

Its Halloween tomorrow and I made some cookies so I thought I would show you how I made them! If you are going to a party or wanted to make some cute cookies then carry on reading!

I got the recipe from the humming bird bakery book and it was just a simple cookie recipe.

The bit that I was looking forward to the most was the icing! No if I'm honest I am rubbish at decorating cakes. I normally just go for a butter cream and slap it on so this time I thought I would make a bit more of an effort! I made a different coloured icing for each cutter and I am pretty happy with the end product!







I hope you like this post and happy Halloweeeeeeennnnnnn! What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Do you like Halloween?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I just made pumpkin shaped shortbreads yesterday!
    Love Halloween!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO cute. i love the little ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cookies look amazing! Happy Halloween! x

    http://essentialmustela.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete