September Favourites

I am so surprised at how fast this month has gone by and another monthly favourites is waiting to be written. So lets get started with what I have been loving this month.

Looking For Alaska
I read this book in just less than a week and I have fallen totally and utterly in love with it. I really liked the end but I didn't want it to end. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and think I will be doing a review of this soon!
Cherry Me
This is an old one but I do love it. Have been taking this to school and it is such a good subtle lip balm for school. I also love the flavour of this and the packaging! I just love everything about it. Click here to see a full review.
They're Real
I think I mentioned this is one of my other favourites but I have really been loving this Benefit mascara. It really extends your lashes and makes them look amazing. This is so nice to apply and has a nice applicator.
White Leather Converse
I got these for my birthday and I have been wearing them all the tie. They looks so good with some little frilly socks and go with nearly every outfit I have got. They are so comfy and I could live in these.
ABC Letters
This is very random but I am loving these. As you will also know from my birthday post I got a massive pot of them and I am already half way through so I will have to go and restock! If you haven't tried these ye then GO AND BUY SOME! You won't regret it.

I hope you have liked this post. What have you been loving this month? Do you agree with me?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I really need to buy a new pair of Converse :) By the way I'm running a Nacked pallet giveaway, If you're interested check this link:
    http://littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it/2014/09/1-year-blogging-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog. If you would like to do a guest post and collaboration with m, I would love to. My blog is http://the-next-chapter-of-life.blogspot.co.uk and if you comment on a post with your email or something we can get in touch thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're Real Mascara is definitely THE best mascara on the market!

    And converse are definitely one of my staple pieces too! I really want to get a pair of the white leather converse like you!

    Great post! :)

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. white converses are always a good idea!! mine are super dirty right now haha, i need to clean them asap!

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read that book bt I said I would. Love your September favorites. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post ! I like your blog
    I'm new at this. Please check me out :)

    ReplyDelete