3 Favourite Soap and Glory Products

One of my favourite brands is Soap and Glory. They are such good quality and the smells are devinie! so I thought I would show you my favourite 3 products.

Hand Maid
This is a hand gel and I think it is one of my favourites. I take it to school with me everyday and I always feel like my hands are clean. This has got an amazing fresh, fruity and floral scent and I would definitely recommend this.
Hand Food
In the winter my hands get really dry and this is amazing. This is a really nice cream which doesn't go sticky and soaks in quite quickly leaving an wonderful smell. This comes in a really nice travel size but you can aso get a larger one.
Sugar Crush
This is a body scrub and it has really grown on me. When I first got it I wasn't sure about the scent and I used it a few times and really liked it. I then forgot about it and when I saw it I always had the bad memory of it. I then tried it out a few weeks ago and I fell in lovve. The smell is definitey growing on me and it leaves my skin SO soft. I use it a few times a week and I am loving it!

I hope you liked this post and if you have any other Soap and Glory products that you recommend please leave a comment telling me. Do you like Soap and Glory?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

4 comments:

  1. looks so lovely how you presented the products!
    Wanna follow? let me know!
    xoxo Colli
    http://tobeyoutiful.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap and Glory so much! The hand food is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap and Glory really have some lovely products. I have only tried their soap and scrub but I also just love the packaging so much.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hand Maid, the industry i work in means constantly washing my hands but i prefer this way more!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete