Autumn Makeup Look




Makeup
Laura Mercier Concealer
Seventeen Eye Shadow 'Satuesque'
Maxfactor False Lash Effect
Clinique Chubby Stick 'Super Strawberry'

As it is autumn time my makeup starts to get a bit darker. I haven't been wearing makeup for that long so I am really enjoying trying out a different look!

Plum shades are a great choice for your eyes. I have been really enjoying this beautiful shimmery pink one from Seventeen. I will try to keep the rest of my makeup quite simple with a bit of blusher and mascara. I like to add a subtle lip colour so this chubby stick is perfect as you can make it darker by just adding more but I think a bold, darker lip would go really well with this look. I have had my eye on the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 09.
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

3 comments: