OOTD: Day in Town



 Jeans|Topshop, Jumper|Topshop, Shoes|Converse

This weekend I had quite a relaxed time. I went into town and did some homework. This outfit was super comfy and I will definitely be coming back to this outfit! I am wearing my Topshop joni jeans, this simple grey jumper from Topshop, which is really soft and on a colder day would be perfect with a jacket. I wore my white converse which are so comfy and I would really recommend them!
I hope you had a nice weekend and that you liked this post. What did you do this weekend? Do you have converse?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    www.mysimplyperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have a similar jumper from primark which I bet was only a fraction of the price!!

    - Jess xx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete