November Favourites

I am really excited to be writing this post, firstly because I am all snuggled up, fairy lights on, hot chocolate in hand and secondly because its finally December which can only mean one thing... Christmas! I am SO excited for Christmas its a bit worrying!

Pink Spray 'fresh & clean'
This month I have really been loving this Pink spray from Victoria Secrets in the scent fresh & clean. As the title says it really does smell fresh and clean and I have been using this everyday. It is especially good to use after P.E!
Seventeen Eye Shadow 'Statesque'
I recently found this eye shadow and after trying it out fell head over heals in love. It is such a gorgeous shimmery pink colour and I mentioned it here in an autumn makeup look! I will definitely be trying out a few more of the Seventeen shades as it is very pigmented and such good quality!
Soap & Glory Hand Food
I also mentioned this is a post but I have come back to this little staple! As the days are getting colder my hands are starting to feel it but this has been such a saviour. It keeps my hands moisturised but sinks in and leaves them smelling lovely.
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
I read this book in less than a month and I absolutely LOVED it. I has such a good story line and was quite different to the film. Click here to get a full review!
 I hope you liked this post. What are your favourites of the month? Have you tried any of these products? Can you recommend any of these products?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the soap and glory hand food cream! Lovely post :) x

    http://prettypinklittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete