October Favourites!

I can't believe it is already November which means it is time for another monthly favourites!
Mom Jeans
I mentioned these in my autumn haul and I have loved them ever since I  got them. These are so comfy and I haven't stopped wearing them! They have got 3 ripped parts and I think that they are going to be so useful and very fashionable for this season. I think I would like another pair of these without rips.
Revlon Colorburst
I also mentioned these in my Autumn Bits and Bobs haul and I have been wearing it everyday. It is in the shade Flirtatious and is such a nice colour. I have been using a small amount on my finger and then dabbing it on for school to make it more subtle, and for weekend I just wear it on its own!!
Bath and Bodyworks Hand Gel
I got this for my birthday from my friend and I have been loving it! It smells amazing and leaves the scent on your hands for ages! I always feel like my hands are squeaky clean and it is in the perfect size to throw in your hand bag and not worry about it coming undone!
Gobstoppers
I got these Wonka Gobstoppers and I didn't think that I would like them but I love them! I have eaten two packets already this month and they are just so addictive.

I hope you have liked this style of post and that you liked this post! What have you been loving this month? Do you have a Revlon colourburst?

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love this blog post, and I totally agree with you about mom jeans I bought mine before summer and I'm sure they'll be in trend for a while yet :) x

    http://gforgeorgie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those candies
    Check out my blog sometimes :)
    http://thejoifullife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I have and it is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Mom jeans have always been a favourite of mine!

    http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too and I would really recommend them!

      Delete
  4. Gobstoppers are surprisingly tasty. You reminded me to pick some up. They sound so satisfying right now. Happy weekend! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete