Christmas is upon us!

I wanted to write this post to say sorry. My posts haven't been up to the standard I am happy with but because I am doing Blogmas for you I don't want to miss a day. At the worst time possible my computer has broken and I know it is not a good excuse but I don't have any of my photos and not being able to have easy and quick access to my computer. This my sound silly but when I am writing on my computer it seems to be so much easier and I find that I can just write and it is good enough. I don't like to post things on here that aren't up to my extremely high standard and there are many times when I have either not uploaded or rewritten over and over again. Hopefully my computer is being fixed tomorrow so the quality of my posts will improve and I promise the best rest of Blogmas will be as good as the beginning!
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment