Chritmas Playlist


Music, music, music

I love all of the songs around this time of the year and as my other playlist posts were very popular I thought I would do another one!
As you can tell from the photo above I am listening to Now That's What I call Christmas because it has all the songs that you will ever need for Christmas time. All I want For Christmas, Mariah Carey is such a traditional song and I think it has to be one of my favourite song in the history of Christmas songs! Wham's Last Christmas, another classic and great one to sing along to in the car or with you family and friends! Mistletoe by Justin Beiber, even though it isn't on this album, is AMAZING. Even if you don't like him you have to give this song a chance! If you want to bye a Christmas album this year then I could definitely recommend this album but another one is the Michael Buble Christmas album. One of his more famous songs from the album is Christmas (baby please come home) and it I just really love it!
I hope you liked this post and if there are any other songs that you think I have missed out then please leave me a comment telling me which ones! What is your favourite Christmas song?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Mariah and Michael Buble,their voices are incredible!

    ReplyDelete