winter/christmas day makeup look







Makeup

Laura Mercier Concealer
Seventeen Eye Shadow 'Walnut Pearl'
Maxfactor False Lash Effect
Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner
Revlon Colorburst 'Flirtatious

In winter I have a similar makeup look as autumn time and on Christmas day it is always a great occasion to wear glitter.
This is another Seventeen eye shadow in Walnut Pearl and is such a gorgeous shimmer gold.  I will use a bit of my Laura Mercier concealer if I need to and a bit of blusher, I am really enjoying Benefit's Dandelion. I got this tester of Benefit's They're Real! Push Up Liner and I am really enjoying it. I am not amazing at putting this on but with a bit of practise hopefully I will have concurred it for Christmas Day. I have mentioned this many times before but it is just a really long lasting and amazing quality product. This Revlon Colorburst in Flirtatious is the perfect red but I am also enjoying the limited edition Tanya Burr lip gloss, a review will be up soon!

post signature

1 comment: