2014 Favourite


2014 has come and gone and there a couple of products that have really stood out for me so I thought I would share them with you!

Benefit They're Real Mascara
This year is the first year I started to have a proper interest in makeup, this mascara gives you long extended lashes. I wore this for more than half of the year so that speaks for itself!

Revlon Colorburt Crayon - Flirtatious
This is such a beautiful colour and I have mention it many times in past posts. This isn't drying on the lips and the colour lasts for hours. This was one of the first lip crayons I got and I have and will be purchasing lots more!

Benefit High Beam
Although I haven't worn this much this season it was on my cheeks everyday in summer. It gives such a subtle shimmer or if layer up a more obvious shine. I think I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!

White Converse
I got these for my birthday in the summer and I haven't stopped wearing them. They are so easy to style and go with almost everything. I would really recommend these.

Tartan Scarf
I got this from Gap a few months ago and I wear it whenever I can. This is also perfect for walking to school in the freezing cold morning!

I want to wish you a happy new year, also let me know your favourites of 2014!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment