Zoella Beauty Mist | Review



This year me and my friends decided to do Secret Santa, Ella had me and she got me such a perfect present. I was lucky enough to receive one of the products from the Zoella Beauty range, the Blissful Mistful.

I am massive fan of Zoe so when I unwrapped this is was so excited. I had wanted to try out some of her range since it came out but I couldn't find it anywhere. The body mist was the one thing i wanted to try the most so I am so glad that Ella got it for me and that I like it!

The scent is really fresh and sophisticated and I have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it.The packaging is also really pretty and looks really cute on my dresser. The writing looks really nice against the spotted background.

I would definitely recommend this and I can't wait to try some more of the products. Also lets hope that there are more new one released!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment