Life Goes On

It has been a while since I posted on here and I have really missed it. I have had SO many tests recently and have spent almost all of my spare time revising, doing practise papers and homework. This hasn't left me with very much time to write up blog post as this year I have vowed to make sure every post is worth posting. I am also trying take all of the pictures I put on here myself as I believe it makes it a lot more personal. But as the title of this post says life goes on. I have got many posts planned and I hope you enjoy them.
I didn't want to make this post just about me so I thought I would tell you my 11 favourite blogs (I could not decide on 10 so I added one more!) to read at the moment as that was one of the main reason that got me inspired to start writing on here again!












And if you want to follow me on Bloglovin then just click here! I hope you have liked this post and see you soon for another one!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment