Spring Eye Look

I think spring has finally sprung. You can now sit outside in the afternoon basking in the sun light, so I thought I would show a really easy eye look that is perfect for spring. I understand that this is quite an expensive look so I will leave drugstore dupes at the bottom of the post.

Products Used
Laura Mercier Eye Shadow - Morning Dew
Laura Mercier Eye Shadow - African Violet
Laura Mercier Eye Shadow - Ballerina Pink
Laura Mercier Eye Shadow - Dusk
Benefit Mascara - They're Real

First of all I start off putting Morning Dew all over my lid. This creates a neutral base and makes the other colours really pop. Next I add Ballerina Pink to the middle of my eye up to the crease, this is such a pretty but subtle pink that is perfect for spring. If I am feeling fancy I add a bit of dusk to the inner part of my eye, being a more shimmery pink it really opens up your eyes and makes them seem bigger. After that I add African Violet, a beautiful light, shimmery purple across the lash line. This is a great alternative to eyeliner especially during spring when you don't want such a heavy makeup look. To finish off the look I add some mascara to my lashes, recently I have been loving Rimmel's Wonder'full or Benefit They're Real.

Drug Store Dupes
L'Oreal Eye Shadow Palette - Palette Rose

I hope you enjoyed this post and it has given you some inspiration for your spring makeup!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment