Tutti Fruity Nails

As you are not allowed to wear nail varnish at my school I always take the opportunity of holidays to paint them. I love having my nails painted so when ever there is a chance I seize it with both hands! As you may know from previous posts I really like the nail brand Marvala. Their packaging, formula, colours and their staying power is just amazing.

This time I decided to start off spring with some classic red nails in this colour Fruity. The formula is really smooth and easy to apply and it makes it easy to get it line free and a super smooth finish. I used a bottom and top coat so it lasted the whole week and only had 1 or 2 chips at the tips.

I would definitely recommend this nails varnish. With its really cute packaging and this being such a vibrant colour it is perfect for spring. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future! If you have any recommendations please leave them in the comments.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty colour, I love it! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete